Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Received PCC from Wife's Home Country

Today is a happy day for us. My wife finally received her Police Clearance Certificate from her home country. She also received her PCC from New York.

Now, we have all the PCCs here. All we need to do is print the CIC forms again with current dates and sign them and include all the supporting documents and send the package to the CIC Buffalo.

We also need to obtain a cashier's check of worth US$1190 (465+465+130+130). Adults $465 per person and children $130 per child. Hopefully! I can mail the package by the end of this week (Saturday, April 4, 2009).

1 comment:

  1. Hello ,
    I applied for alberta and I Now need to apply for CIC do we need police clearance form India and also I studied in europe. Do we need all counteris PCC . Please let me know

    ReplyDelete