Saturday, March 28, 2009

PCC from Alabama is Here

I received a mail from Alabama Bureau of Investigation (ABI). There was a page inside the envelope and it looks like an e-mail header (from, to etc.). It also has my name, social and it says NO IDENT. I am guessing this is the police clearance from Alabama, but it really does not look like it. The page does not even mention Alabama anywhere. Only term they have used is ABI. ABI can be Arizona, Alaska etc. I sent them two fingerprint cards. I wish they had returned one of the cards with the search result stamped on the back (like the FBI and the State of New York). As long as the CIC Buffalo accepts it and does not ask me to get another PCC from Alabama, I am fine with that. Hoping for the best.

Now we need to receive PPC from my wife's home country and her New York PCC. After that, I am ready to send my package. Can't wait to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment