Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Faxed a Letter of Intent to Alabama

This morning, I faxed a letter of intent to the Alabama Bureau of Investigation explaining why I am immigrating to Canada (they wanted to know). I wanted to say a lot of things, but I decided to keep the letter short and make it a little more positive, so I wrote this:

"The reason I would like to immigrate to Canada is for a better future for me and my family. I want to live and raise my children in a country which is peaceful, provides a quality education with an affordable cost, and most of all, provides a better medical care for its citizens with a minimal cost. Canada is the perfect country for me and my family."


I hope the ABI lady is not pissed off with my response and hopefully she will send my background check result soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am in the process of applying for Canadian PR to Nova Scotia. The application requires a letter of intent to be submitted, and the positive indicators in such a letter are things like visits, study, previous employment stint, or close family members etc. Jeez, I've never visited Canada ever. I have an aunt there (in Toronto)who is rather old and we've hardly ever spoken. I'd like to immigrate to Canada as I believe it would be a better life for my family. Is this a good enough reason to convince them?

    ReplyDelete