Monday, March 23, 2009

Police Certificate from Wife's Home Country

Just learned that my wife's police certificate from her home country has been picked up by her mother this morning (March 23) and she will mail it to us tomorrow morning. It should be here in 5-7 days. Mother-in-law had applied for the certificate 2 weeks ago. So, they make you wait 2 weeks before you can pick up the certificate.

Today, I also received a letter from the Alabama Bureau of Investigation saying that they need a Letter of Intent from me and the letter has to include "a reason why you are immigrating to Canada". I thought that was pretty funny and made me a little angry too that they need to know a reason why I am moving (I do not even live in Alabama anymore). They are acting like the Canadian Immigration and Citizen people. Anyway, I am going to write a short letter tomorrow morning and fax them tomorrow. Good thing they are accepting fax.

No comments:

Post a Comment