Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hello! Hope Everybody Is Doing Well!

It's been a long time since I have posted anything on my blog. I got my US GC two months after I became Canadian PR. Two weeks after we received our GC, we went home for two months. It was wonderful to meet all the family members and friends. We came back, got a new place to live (still have not bought a home), got promoted at work and things are going really well. After getting advice from several people including well wishers online, we got the clear impression that we should settle in the US. I always loved Canada (and still do). It was a very difficult decision for me. I hope I will not regret my decision. It also seemed like my wife would prefer the US over Canada. That made my decision a little easier.

I am sorry if I have not replied to your comments/questions. I will keep this blog live/open, so people can benefit from it even though information here may be outdated.

Thanks again and all the best to all of you and great success whatever you decide to do and wherever you decide to settle.

Take care!

5 comments:

  1. Hello What a surprise , i am watching your blog for atleast past an year. How did i miss this, ironically, the sun peeped out yesterday here in california and me and my wife was walking and talking about our plans to go to alberta, she did feel the same, if we get our US GC, we hang on here.

    I am so glad for your decisions, happy for you man.

    I am picking anonymous just because i do not have other options listed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    You blog is very informative. I wanted to ask you how did you apply for Alberta PNP program. I just checked their website and it seems that you need to work in Alberta or have an offer from an Alberta employer to be eligible for a PNP certificate. Can you please tell if this was not the case back in 2009 when you had applied ?

    Thanks
    Chandra
    jethani dot cp at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canadian Immigration Consultants in Bangalore - phoenixgrs, We are known for our deep immigration and resettlement expertise and for providing out of ways support to the clients. Phoenix Global is best for consultant..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lalani & Associates is a professional services firm that provides Citizenship & Residency services through global investor Immigration programs, offering paths in residency and Immigration to Canada, Europe, UK, USA and other countries. In addition, we have a full service Canadian immigration division that services professional, skilled worker, student and family class applicants. Lalani & Associates also provides solutions for entrepreneurs and small business owners who wish to migrate and set up new businesses overseas.
    canada immigration karachi  
    canadian immigration consultants in pakistan  
    canadian immigration firms  
    canadian immigration services in pakistan  
    canada consultant  
    canada immigration office  
    canadian citizenship Consultant  

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have pictures ID we're can I get are how can I get one

    ReplyDelete