Monday, August 3, 2009

File Transferred to New York, NY from Buffalo

This morning (Aug 3, 2009), I checked E-Cas and found out that my file has been transferred to New York. Here is the exact message:

"We started processing your application on June 23, 2009.

We transferred your application to the New York office on July 28, 2009. The New York office may contact you."


They also changed my address which I requested Jul 26, 2009 through an e-mail. But made a small typo mistake. Instead of "North" they have it "Hnorth". I guess I have to e-mail them again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, discovered your blog today. We are on the same boat; Alberta received my medicals on Jun 24 '09 (just a month before yours). I am still waiting on the passport request, praying for a quick request!
    -Good luck!

    ReplyDelete